[3830] CQ WW RTTY LX7I M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, helmut@photo42.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY LX7I M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:48:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A DF7ZS DL6ZBN DD5ZZ DL8LR DF8XC DK5ON
Station: LX7I

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  555       27      62    14
   40: 1172       50      86    30
   20: 1764       55     111    35
   15: 1422       55     103    33
   10:  112        5      45    24
------------------------------------
Total: 5025      192     407   136  Total Score = 9,493,995

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Philippe LX2A for putting this wonderful station together.

Latest add-on: 2 Element Beam for 80m (no more 4SQ building in the rain.)

We had a great weekend in Luxembourg again, although 10m did not want to play
with us this time. We had to compensate 60+ mults and 600 QSOs from 10m last
year with more DX QSOs on 20m. Thanks to all the callers and sorry for the ones
we could not decipher. Best rate was on day one with 171 QSOs, but day two
started with a big drop in rates. We always compared our scores @ cqcontest.net
if it is “just us” or if anyone is struggling on day two. We were able to
constantly but slowly pull away from S51A who also used online scoring. I think
it is much more fun and it is a real pity that only a few stations participate
and  I BET many many stations are watching, but not posting. What’s wrong
with you guys? We have nothing to hide. Use online scoring �" IT IS
FUN!!!

Equipment in use:

2x ICOM IC-7700
1x ICOM IC-7850
1x FT5000DX (HOT swap operating position �" not in use)
4x Legal power (only three in use)

Antennas:

80m  2 Element Beam  +  Dipole
40m  3 Element Beam + 2 Element Beam JA + rotary Dipoles
20m  2x 5 Element USA + 6 Element JA + X
15m  2x 5 Element USA + 6 Element JA + others
10m  3x 6 Element USA + 2x 5 Element JA + 6 Element + others

73 and see you again in WAEDC RTTY from LX7I

Helmut

www.df7zs.de
www.lx2a.com (under construction right now)