[3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:34:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 31

   80:   49       21       9     7
   40:  165       33      44    15
   20:  496       40      72    24
   15:  322       20      72    20
   10:   15        0       5     3
------------------------------------
Total: 1047      114     202    69  Total Score = 978,670

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Ran SO1R. Foe this contest and conditions need to operate on multiple bands at
the same time to maximize score.
 Long and tiring contest.Propagation was fair. My 80 and 40 meter antennas did
not work very well. Heard more stations than I could work. Wish that 10 meters
had opened to my QTH.
Used an ANAN-100D with an ACOM 1000 running about 500 watts. This SDR was a lot
of fun to use. The radio of the future is here now.