[3830] CQ WW RTTY MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:01:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: MJ5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN89VE
Operating Time (hrs): 40h22

   80:  381       18      47    10
   40:  465       38      58    15
   20:  971       51      73    19
   15:  871       51      83    29
   10:   15        1      10     8
------------------------------------
Total: 2703      159     271    81  Total Score = 3,366,468

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

2x K3, MK2R+, 2x OMBPF6, Win-Test 4.16 with MMTTY only
1x FuncubeDongle Pro+ connected to one of K3's IF to HDSDR for band scope.

80m: DP
40m: DP
20/15/10m: Optibeam 11-5 & C3

First time seriously doing SO2R in RTTY contest and I am satisfied with high Qs
rate I achieved. First thought was that I regret I did not do SO2R last year
when 10m was wide open....

Thanks to everyone for Qs. As usual, all QSO data is in LoTW and Clublog.
See you in next contest!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD