[3830] CQ WW RTTY 4O3A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 4o3a@t-com.me
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY 4O3A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:45:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): IT9RGY IZ6TSA E79AA E75DCE E73CRK E77TK S52X S53X S50XX S57MM
S57RL M0WUT
Station: 4O3A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 4940      177     418   133  Total Score = 9,108,008

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

It was my great pleasure to host first IARU YCP young team, coming from coming
from six countries.
Youngsters Contest Program is new program under IARU umbrella. We are giving
opportunity to young, non experienced operators from R1 member states to
operate from Big Gun Stations, supervised by experienced contesters.
Focus was to have youngsters on radio whole contest, and to help them to learn
as much as possible. So, highest score was not our goal this time. At the end,
they did very respectable score, coming very close to LX7I. Our youngsters were
running just two radios, with no MULT stations, and no complex radio networks.
S52X,S53X,S50XX and S57MM did great job, coming from Slovenia, installing N1MM
and own skimmer on site. They dedicated all their time to seat next by
youngsters whole weekend showing them how contest tricks and tips.

Thank's for calling us and see you in next contest

73
Ranko