[3830] CQ WW RTTY G2F M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G2F M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:49:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: G2F
Operator(s): M0CKE M0CHK EI5IX G4MKP M6ZTO
Station: G2F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Wisbech
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  183       15      52    13
   40:  682       45      88    27
   20: 1187       54     103    34
   15:  585       47      90    30
   10:   36        1      26    13
------------------------------------
Total: 2673      162     359   117  Total Score = 4,328,192

Club: Wisbech Amateur Radio & Electronics Club

Comments:

First CQWW test of the year and a good time to test of a few of the new station
tweaks to G2F, this contest allowed us to test some new tactics but also to see
what additional work is required for SSB, all I can say is I need more hours in
the day.

We enjoyed some nice runs on 40 through 15, 10m never really opened and 80m was
disappointing, however we all had fun and even had the F1, MOTOGP and Rugby
World Cup streaming onto the laptop to entertain us, not something that's done
in SSB or CW of course.

Anyway thanks for all the contacts and see you in SSB / CW legs

All @ Team G2F