[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 12:30:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40: 1564      51      102    33
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1564      51      102    33  Total Score = 688,944

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First my big thanks to all IQ1RY team to let me use the station! And thanks to
Flavio IK1SPR and Flavio IK1RQT to help on setup the station.

Wow what a contest!
I try for the first time inband SO2R and it works simply great in RTTY. I'l try
again in other mode as well.
One of the best propagation on 40m that I haver ever experienced on 40m this
time of the year. Worked about 100 JA and 450 NA. Also both US and JA station
have stronger signal than usual!
Unfortunatly I have missed some easy multiplier as VR, CE and ZA and some easy
NA states like VT, NM or AB so score could be higher, but overall I'm more than
satisfied for the result.

Thanks to all for calling!
To the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG