[3830] CaQP AL9A SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP AL9A SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 23:57:37 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:27

  160:
   80:    9      0
   40:   46      0
   20:  100     92
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  155     92  Mults = 53  Total Score = 34,397

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not as much op time as I had hoped, but given the poor band conditions more
chair time probably would not have resulted in all that many more QSOs. Both
10M and 15M were totally dead here. Was surprised at how well 40M did on Sat.
evening. Even managed a few on 80M. Couldn't stay up long enough to see about
160M.

Only my 2nd CQP and missed 5 counties, but managed to qualify for the Gold Rush
coin if the log checking goes ok. Many familiar calls and good ops. Fun event.