[3830] CaQP OQ5M(ON5ZO) M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP OQ5M(ON5ZO) M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 09:04:23 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: OQ5M

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   25     0
   15:   11     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   36     0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 1,944

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was my sixth participation and things were just a fraction of the previous
years from western EU. Weak signals on 20, S-meter hardly moving on 15. Nothing
heard on 40 and I didn't even try 10. The situation was even worse on phone so I
stuck to CW.

I was in it for the GOLDRUSH coin but didn't make it past GOLDR. And 114
contacts shy of meeting the other requirement.

I hope to be back soon, but the sun really needs to work with me. Or I just
might use CQP for an 160m WAS new one in a few years from now ;o)

73!
http://www.on5zo.be/