[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 21:24:16 +0000
                    Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN03/04/13/14
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

Total:  QSOs = 4  Max Dist(km) = 97  Total Score = 377

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Very poor conditions. Worked the only station heard namely Jarred KF2MR.  No
copy from FN03vx, worked him on 1296 from FN04xa and heard him on 902 both fm
and ssb but he had no copy on me.  From FN13bx at the water's edge of Lake
Ontario I worked him on 1296 and again, heard him on 902 but not heard.  Then
moved to FN14ba on higher ground, worked him on 1296 then tried 2304.  He heard
me but no copy on him so we struggled for close to 30 minutes with qsb and
finally had a qso.  Unknown to me till after, he was running 40 mw to a 45
looper.  I did hear chatter when Jarred was talking on 144.260 weak a few
times, no idea who it may have been.

Weather was sunny and cold.  Had fun.

Thanks to the SVHFS for sponsoring and to KF2MR for the points plus all
participating and not heard.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R