[3830] PaQP AD8J Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP AD8J Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:54:27 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16 hrs
Remote Operation

  160:    7      0
   80:   48     50
   40:   96    239
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  151    289      0         0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 40,597

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tough going without 20 meters.  There just weren't enough stations to work
during the day on 40 meters.  Endless hours of calling CQ to make my goal of
beating the NC record.  With 3 hours left, I had the state record, the sweep
and no stations left to work.  Maybe next year I'll try being a PA mobile
again.  bought a new car this year and didn't want to junk it up with a radio
and antennas.