[3830] NCCC Sprint KU8E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KU8E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 03:35:10 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 16

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  18     15
   40:   7      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     22  Total Score = 550

Club:

Comments:

Haven't been on the air much. Got on to test out my station to get everything
ready for SS CW in a few weeks. Going to be away for the whole CQWW DX SSB
weekend so starting early. Finally loaded N1MM Plus on my logging computer
(Been using the old N1MM Classic version) and got a good test with the radio
control, CW keying and my SO2R box.

Still need to do some work on the antennas this weekend. Don't have the 160
meter antenna hooked right now which didn't help me much since the conditions
were pretty poor here. Couldn't really get anything going here except for on 80
meters. Pretty pathetic score this time.

Jeff