[3830] JARTS 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmsthill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 22:27:40 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   80    33
   20:  115    39
   15:  123    43
   10:  200    43
-------------------
Total:  518   158  Total Score = 205,400

Club:

Comments:

Thought I would hand out some mults to fellow contesters and managed to get a
few hours in the chair. Initially I had just planned to get on for a couple
hours but as the Q's increased I was motivated to squeeze a few more time on
the air despite having many chores around the house.

This was the first contest where I noticed that 2-tone was copying much better
than my mmtty. I guess the age of the mmtty code is beginning to show. However
I am still planning to keep mmtty as my primary window for the forseeable
future as I prefer to use genuine FSK which has great support in mmtty with
writelog.

Propagation was pretty poor but a couple nice openings on 10m allowed me to
stay on my favourite band longer than I have been able to in recent months.
Best rates were at 2000z each day - Day1: 50 Q's on 15m and day 2: 44 Q's on
10m.

Unfortunately I never had propagation to JA so no JA's in the log - pity since
it was a JARTS 'test.

73 - Dean