[3830] NyQP W2HRY/M SO MobileSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hramos@rochester.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP W2HRY/M SO MobileSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:34:18 +0000
                    New York QSO Party

Call: W2HRY/M
Operator(s): W2HRY
Station: W2HRY/M

Class: SO MobileSSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6:59

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       2      0
   40:   0      75      0
   20:   0       2      0
   15:   0       3      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
  222:   0       0      0
  432:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0      82      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 3,444

Club: XRX Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

My very first individual contest. My only other HF Operation has been at two
Consecutive Field Days. I had lots of fun and learned quite a bit. Operating
Mobile was a challenge (obviously not while driving). Didn't visit all the
counties I wanted to,(3 out of 5) but the bands were getting pretty tough by
8:30 pm with only Long Range QSO's happening from a mobile- Wanted to get more
counties in the state..Probably my lack of experience contributed- Still had
fun!! PS: Not sure I got the multipliers right. The N1MM log is on my other PC-
The Cabrillo Output doesn't have the Mult's, so I calculated from the Cabrillo
Output ...73's W2HRY