[3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:30:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     4        4
   40:   44    10       30
   20:  104    19       60
   15:  157    26       85
   10:  114    19       61
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Amazingly good conditions considering where we are in the 11 year cycle.  A
month ago I don't think many of us would have though conditions would be this
good. 10 and 15 were open both days with 15 being the more productive as to
number of zones possible.  I operated for only an hour on Sunday morning before
setting off to a local hamfest.  As I write this I am listening to JA3YBK
running US stations with an S 9 signal. He has been at for about two hours.