[3830] CQWW SSB K3SW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sw@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3SW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:26:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.6

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   79    13       44
   40:  167    19       71
   20:  361    29      111
   15:  405    30      102
   10:  452    28      103
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

As we all were expecting, band condx were not so great. At the end of the
contest, there was nothing workable for most of the last two hours. 40M and 20M
were packed with US hams CQing hoping one more small fish would land in their
net!

Absolutely this was the most time I have spent in "the chair", 6.1
more hours than last year's CQ-WW-SSB and 3.6 more hours than my best effort in
any contest (last year's CQ-WW-CW). My total score was only 43,354 less than
last year as I have 81 fewer QSO. Also I spent 6.1 hours more in the chair. So
this was a more brutal contest.

In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and at least I spent 6 more hours in
the chair. Good conditioning for CQ-WW-CW next month!

The rig and antennas played well, unlike last year when I had to find MM
stations to operate because my rotor was down.

Steve....Kilo 3 Scotch Whisky...Go FRC!....73!....