[3830] CQWW SSB OR2F SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OR2F SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:54:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OR2F
Operator(s): OR2F
Station: OR2F

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO10iu
Operating Time (hrs): 44.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  118     7       42
   80:  318    11       56
   40:  301    17       75
   20:  351    27       86
   15:  471    25       82
   10:  483    29       96
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

the condx was pretty good on all bands, so my OFF-AIR strategy was totally
killed :-)

all bands were crowded in their time, it was no chance for long
CQ-performances, even more - some "cannons" take the frequencies as
their own, i.e. they can come back after more than 3 min absence and start
CQ-ing again without any "QRL?", without any listening. losers in
such battles are always the LPs ^ QRPs ... it is very sensible decision about
the audio records we have to do - all is there / all stays recorded and belongs
to the Committee :-)

anyway it was good S&P-exercise for me, I do appreciate it ;)
thanks to all who called and replied !

c u in the next one,