[3830] CQWW SSB SE3X(SA3BYC) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SE3X(SA3BYC) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:00:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SE3X

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JP63OJ/ARE
Operating Time (hrs): 22:28

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  127    11       41
   40:  121    11       47
   20:  182    11       47
   15:  194    15       51
   10:  145    11       39
------------------------------

Club: SK3JR

Comments:

Compared to SAC SSB a few weeks earlier this was a treat! Unfortunatelly I had
work comitments and couldn't, as planned, go 100%. But enjoyed every bit of it
with this great conditions.

Slowly getting my station where I would like it, everything worked great.
Unfortunatelly my antennas are not good enough for DX but works Ufb for EU
contacts. Lack 160m TX antenna, but didn't hear much on 160 anyway. My little
beam fixed @ US worked better than expected. Had I been able to rotate towards
Asia my mults probably would have increased a lot.

SO1R - 90% S&P, only 10% Run.

TS-590S + AMP Supply 450
Antennas:
80/40m Inv-V dipole @ 40 feet
40, 20, 15m wire verticals w. 3 elev.radials
15/10m Inv-V dipole @ 30 feet
20/15/10m ZX-Yagi MINI-2000 @ 33 feet

RX antenna: 80m horizontal loop @10 feet