[3830] CQWW SSB OH0V(OH6LI) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpklemola@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH0V(OH6LI) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:37:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH0V/OH0K

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: Getaberg
Operating Time (hrs): 24+

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2700   120      430  Total Score = 302,000

Club:

Comments:

I decided to take it easy this time.
I have operated two radios, pushing for a bigger score in my previous
operations in the past years.
This time I operated one radio. It was like I operated in 1980's.
This operation was real Classic!

Thank You all for the QSOs.
Thank you to ionosphere for the great propagation.
I think the Sun was helping out a lot making the CQ WW SSB FUN happen.

Next stop CQ WW CW.

For the score summary -
Surprisingly I do not know how to get the score details of the first 24 hours.
I remember my score was just above 3M at that time.
No QSO / mult details available at the moment, sorry.
The numbers 2700 / 120 / 430 were pulled out of my sleeve or jumped out of my
hat.
My total operating time was below 30 hours.

73,
Jukka OH6LI on top of Getaberg OH0V