[3830] CQWW SSB VE3KTB/VY0 M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3KTB/VY0 M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 07:24:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3KTB/VY0
Operator(s): VE3KTB VE1RUS
Station: VE3KTB/VY0

Class: M/S LP
QTH: NA-008
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   15     5       14
   20:  416    25       69
   15:   97    13       34
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was the first multi-op effort for us from NA-008. Conditions were typical
for up here, inconsistent propagation with signals coming and going.  We'd
hoped for something good from 40m and maybe a little something from 80m and 10m
but other than one lonely qso on 10m, nothing.  20m was as always our strongest
band, but crowded conditions made it tough for us to be heard and we were
mostly S&P until late Sunday.  It got easier once people figured out who
was calling and so swung their antennas northwards.  Great fun as always and we
hope to do better as our antennas get better.