[3830] CQWW SSB OH5BM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH5BM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:36:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH5BM
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Simpele
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   64     7       37
   80:  371    20       73
   40:  539    32      104
   20:  742    35      120
   15:  627    32      111
   10:  474    32      127
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Cndx were great,
Lost my 27 years 15m OH-record to Pasi OH6UM@OH8X, who almost pushed it to EU
record. Kongrats Pasi!
Nice to see that even on the declining sunspot cycle brings such a marvellous
surprises.
Repaired relaybox and tower rotator before contest. But was in time when action
began.
MK2R+ quitted on saturday 17 Z - after that pushing a button on Yasu's FH2.
Not too sleepy but had decided to take 3h nap early to be fresh ebnough for
Sunday.
Made it 4h, because somebody had moved a clock 1 hr back and phone snoozed 1hr
later than estimated,.
Anyway there was fun moments with nice multipliers and 10m being open and good
runs on 80 and 40. Upper bands I was not able to make so long runs
We always need more elements here in north I see.

Thank You for qsos and CU in CW !

Tapani, OH5BM, OH4X