[3830] CQWW SSB ED7O(EA7EU) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED7O(EA7EU) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:51:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED7O
Operator(s): EA7EU
Station: ED7O

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Sierra Morena
Operating Time (hrs): 21:39

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

First CQWW with the new call for Hambuy Contest Station.

During this CQWW we have been using our new MomoBeam MB1 80V vertical antenna,
with a great perfomance during all the contest. Great product. Plug &
Play.First class material and develop.

More Qsos are comming step by step, year by year. We are working very hard in a
very serius and amazing proyect sponsored by several greats supporting firms
like MomoBeam, RemoteQth, OM Power all over the great management of Juanma
EC5AN from www.hambuy.es

On this time ED7O used:
Main Rig: Yaesu FT2000
Antenna:  MomoBeam MB1 80V. Vertical
Amplifier OM POWER OM 2200A
Mike:     Heil Sound Pro7

Many many thanks to all the station who make the Qso with ED7O, will be a
please to have a Qso with you during the next contest, PLEASE CALL US!!!

 Mni 73

ED7O
Operated buy EA7EU
@ED7O_Hambuy