[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 03:10:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 30

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   8      8
   80:  15     13
   40:  14     10
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     34  Total Score = 1,394

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

First time on since the last ladder.  I've been rebuilding my dipoles to get
them ready for the winter and wanted to test them.  I got off to a terrible
start when nobody could hear me on 20.  No surprise with my crummy antenna.  40
was tough at the start but got better for me.  14 QSOs in the first 15 minutes
followed by 27 QSOs in the second half.  That tells the story of my station.
Fun as usual.

73, Hal
in Ohio for a couple more weeks.