[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bi@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:15:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      5
   80:  17     14
   40:  18     12
   20:   5      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     36  Total Score = 1,620

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Felt like I was losing time
on 20M at the start, but needed the mults for that band.  Only W7WHY and WJ9B
were strong. Strangely, K4XU and K7SS from the same area were weak.  No CA
stations heard on what is usually their strongest band here.  40M seemed quite
good to most of the country farther away than VA/MS.  80M was good all over
except the Pacific Northwest. Thanks to N6ZFO for calling for the CA mult on
80.  160 was quiet and signals were strong. Strangely N4DW couldn't hear me in
TN. Welcome back to Mark, K0EJ and Doug KY4F. Lots of fun. Thanks for all QSOs.
 73, John, K4BAI.

20M:  5 QSOs in 6 mins.
40M: 18 QSOs in 11 mins.
80M: 17 QSOs in 10 mins.