[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:54:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 4

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20     20
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     25  Total Score = 625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Was out on the road today, so all Q's were mobile-in-motion.  Started 1 minute
late and worked Marko N5ZO on 15m in the Tim Hortons (coffee) drivethough in
Minto, NB....

Was going to try for 15 on 15 like I used to do, as I tend to be louder the
higher up in frequency you go, but stalled @ 5 QSO's and there just was no
more.

Swept 20m a few times and CQ'd like crazy but not much gg on, so a the 1/2-way
mark I concentrated more on the road and music radio and shut the rig off.

(route 10 in NB is so straight in spots, you could probably fall asleep for
10minute naps and as long as you didn't move the wheel or have a need to stop
you'd be OK.)
Went to 20m and 20 was good, but not great.

Thanks for hearing me !

Mike VE9AA/m 2009 MINI, 857D, SD-330 antenna, N3ZN paddles.