[3830] SS CW K6RIM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rim@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6RIM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:00:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6RIM
Operator(s): K6RIM
Station: K6RIM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SF
Operating Time (hrs): 13.8

------------
  160:
   80:   23
   40:  109
   20:  225
   15:  167
   10:    1
------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Mostly stopped participating in domestic contests about five years ago, but
played part-time in this one to try out the N1MM logger. (Have been using
Writelog for contests for around 20 years).

Shout-out of thanks to K6MM who provided some great tips to get started with
N1MM, and saved me a lot of grief - and time. Thanks, John!!

So far, I'm impressed with N1MM, and it will likely replace Writelog for my
contesting.

Solar storm affected the contest period, but despite an A Index over 40 during
much of the contest, conditions seemed decent. If there was a 10M opening, I
missed it.

Last mult was VE6, who was QRP!