[3830] SS CW KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:11:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  273
   40:  291
   20:  448
   15:   74
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/KPA500 , IC756PRO2 and wires.

My best score ever from my home all-wire station. I think this is the first
time I've done a HP SS CW since we moved to Ga in 2002. Last time was when I
lived in Ohio.

Missed NT and EWA(!!) for a sweep. 20 meter conditions were great ! 15 was good
to the east coast as well but could never get a good run going.  Bad to the
Arctic area and never heard a peep from NWT/YT. Only station I worked up that
way was KL7RA who called me and was much much weaker than he usually is.

Next big contest for me is CQWW DX CW as PJ4A with K4BAI and W8FN. CU then...

Jeff