[3830] SS CW K7ABV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7abvmt@bresnan.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7ABV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:10:54 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:   92
   20:  158
   15:  114
   10:
------------

Club: Big Sky  Contesters

Comments:

after a very shakey, health wise, sept/oct. it was nice to sit down and play
radio a bit...it got hard to sit for more than an hour at a time, but all in
all had a good time...I had a logging snafu so had to iron that out, all
operator error...I really didn't work anyone on 10 meters...everything worked
good, but the operator haw...thanks to all for the q's  seems for me 20/40 best
bands..I need to get a real antenna for 80 cw sometime...thanks to all for the
fun weekend...cu in the wwcw...k7abv since 57