[3830] SS CW K7GK(@W6JZH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7GK(@W6JZH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:11:18 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W6JZH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  119
   40:  285
   20:  347
   15:  194
   10:   98
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to be back in the sweeps melee after last year's effort was cut short an
hour from the start for family reasons.

Certainly new this year was a power outage, that blacked out a whole block on
Saturday at the height of the 20M run. It only lasted about 15 minutes, but it
certainly didn't help my spirits. Decided not to take an early break and just
press on.

John's new radio, which replaced the IC-7800 after the CQP fiasco, performed
flawlessly, as did the rest of the station, including new receiving setup for
80M.

Speaking of 80M, between the station upgrades and better conditions on the
band, my total on this band jumped twofold compared to two years ago. The
higher bands, of course were down, so the score is down a quite a bit.

A couple of moments of joy were brought by the last remaining sections - NL and
NT.

73, Denis - K7GK/6