[3830] SS CW K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 04:43:22 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 19:50

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:   33
   20:   70
   15:   14
   10:   12
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were fair to good, especially considering the current Solar Info.
What fun! I ended up with 896 more points than last year when I got the SOLP
Certificate for SJV, Thanks to all the KB'ers who helped out on 80m, the last
hour. I got all but one of the 6's. I still can't believe I couldn't find LAX.
If it hadn't been for Alan, K6SRZ, at 02:59, I would have missed SF. I was only
able to work 2 of the VE mults. I also missed NH, RI, NNJ, NNY, DE, WPA, PR, SC,
SFL, VI, NV, UT, WY, MI, WV and NE. 73's and good night to all. Bert, K6CSL