[3830] SS CW W6KC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6KC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 04:50:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Santa Monica (LAX)
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   16
   40:  154
   20:  108
   15:  170
   10:   62
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was glad to see 10M was in pretty good shape at the start of SS on Saturday so
I spent most of the first hour running on 28.040. Since conditions were good, I
decided to see how quickly I could get a sweep. For the next 3 hours, I just
chased sections and after a total of 4 hours.  I had a sweep minus NL and NT.
About 30 minutes later I found NL and another 40 minutes later I worked VY1AAA
on 40m for the sweep. I like trying for the sweep every year, but I have never
come close to completing a sweep in 5 and 1/2 hours. I spent the balance of my
SS time in a casual S&P mode with occasional runs. That was fun!

73, Jim W6KC

Station:
K3, AL80B & N1MM+
TA33jr @ 30 Ft