[3830] SS CW NM5M Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm5meric@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NM5M Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 14:59:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NM5M
Operator(s): NM5M W0EA
Station: NM5M

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 21.75

------------
  160:    0
   80:   78
   40:  347
   20:  154
   15:  116
   10:    0
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

On a "whim" decided to enter the Multi-Op, Low Power category from my
puny vertical only station.  W0EA (Op: T.J.) started the contest and operated
for about 7 hours, I did the rest. Amazing that folks could hear me on 80
meters as my antenna for that band is a stealth "off center fed"
dipole that is laying on the shingles of my roof!  40 meters was the most
productive band especially on Sunday morning until about 1500 UTC.

Rigs: 2 Elecraft K3-100's, 40 meter base loaded short vertical with two
elevated radials, and a Cushcraft R5 vertical for 10/15/20.  Oh yea I have a
wire laying on the roof for 80m.

I never heard VE8 or VY1 although they were both spotted several times.

73,

Eric NM5M