[3830] SS CW K8NWD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8NWD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 15:29:13 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8NWD
Operator(s): K8NWD
Station: K8NWD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 16.1

------------
  160:    0
   80:  149
   40:  128
   20:  176
   15:   37
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Finally!! I got a sweep. First time in many years of operating CW sweeps. I only
had time for a part time effort due to family activities. Conditions were not as
bad as the solar forecasters predicted. Thanks Hal for running NT. When I worked
you, it was the only time you came out of my noise level and that wasn't for
very long. Had a unique problem with N1MM+ and my K3's. The F buttons on the
data entry window had the F12 key first before the F1 key which screwed up the
ESM message. This only happened when either of the K3's were turned on. I ended
up running a laptop instead. I didn't have the same problem in CQWW phone. Great
fun and glad to work a lot of the club members. See you all in SS Phone.