[3830] SS CW WV6I(N6WM) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW WV6I(N6WM) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 16:27:45 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB, Fremont CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  27
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Sections = 17  Total Score = 918

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Less than half an hour on testing the new Flex 6300 in SO2R mode during off time
from my regular effort.  6300 is not fully SO2R capable stand alone, but it is
super close, close enough to be a total game changer for the smaller guns, and
raise the game of the big ones.  (6700 is fully SO2R ready).

Contest community brace yourselves..  The Radio's we are driving are about to
change.  this is an amazing setup regardless of the Flex level you choose.

Total game changes are afoot..  more to come

Chris
N6WM