[3830] SS CW K6NR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6NR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 02:52:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

------------
  160:    1
   80:  121
   40:  118
   20:  232
   15:  214
   10:  141
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests; great fun as usual with the exception of dealing
with my lovely line noise.  10 meters was great on Saturday, but non-existent
on Sunday.  I finally got a clean sweep after several near-misses (one year I
was down to SB, couldn't find any of my near-neighbors on; this year I worked 5
SB stations, early on too).  This year the challenge was VT, I had W1SFR call me
on Sunday with his QRP signal in my awful QRN but we made it work.  Other
toughies for me were the usual NT and not so usual WY.  On the flip side were
IL and VA with 47 and 43 stations each.

Thanks for the QSOs everyone  --  Dana