[3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, carl_s_lester@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 04:50:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2YR
Operator(s): K2YR
Station: K2YR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   91
   40:  240
   20:  236
   15:   35
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Haven't had this much contest op time in several years. Condx were OK, but 40M
got very long Saturday night. Couple good runs, and people were spread out over
the bands pretty well, so that was good. Missed NT, ND, and AK. Never heard ND
or AK which seemed odd. Sort of heard VY1AAA in NT  on 20M on Sunday, but he
was so weak I wouldn't of been able to tell if he came back to me, s I moved
on. Oh well.

My brother, Eric, AI7AA, in WWA,  called in during a furious run I was having
on 20M. I almost busted his call! That was nearly embarrassing!

And to those who insist on using a bug, well, my Dad, W2ODC (SK) was a master!
I was always amazed at his skill with a bug. Perhaps that spoiled me? But
really, maybe practicing using one, during a major CW test, is not the best
time to learn? Sorry.  But maybe even worse, is sending the exchange in all
sorts of weird orders? What's that about?

All that a side, thanks to all for the Q's!

FT1000MP with Alpha 86 & FT990 with Heathkit SB200
SO2R with microKEYER MK2R+
N1MM+
20/15/10M 2EL Quad at 42 feet
2EL co-linear Delta Loops for 40M
80/40M inverted V's
3 Beverages: All 720feet long. NE,West,East

73,
Carl, K2YR