[3830] KyQP WN4AFP FixedMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP WN4AFP FixedMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 02:27:51 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: FixedMixed QRP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:    4
   40:   18     24
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   22     24      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,336

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Since this was the last QP of the year, I had to give it my best shot. QRP
worked pretty well from SC to KY on my favorite band, but on 80m it was CW only
and extremely challenging. Activity was light in the CW segment, good thing this
was a mixed mode QP. I "ran" a few times and even received a call from
KY4DXA/m. I'd like to thank all of you for the QSOs and especially the mobile
stations AE8M, KY4DXA and KM4FO for all the multipliers. Special thanks goes to
my fellow QPer KM4QO, Dwight for his willingness to go mobile for the first time
in many years to give us some much needed counties. Thanks again to the KYDXA
for making it happen again this year. 73s Dave WN4AFP