[3830] JIDX SSB N6RO SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB N6RO SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:30:12 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:  67     31
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     31  Total Score = 4,154

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

There were three single band efforts from Radio Oakley this year: N6KLS on 10m,
K3EST on 15m, and me on 80m.  The team is on a quest to try to win in our
categories (in NA) and possibly set new records in as many as we can, in both
JIDX and All Asia contests.

We might try M/S category some year, but do not like the out-moded "10
minute rule". If there was a M/M category in JIDX, we would do that, as
the station was built for that.

80m band condx and activity were poor on Saturday AM, but much better Sunday
AM. I could not copy several stations who called, as I had an S8 power line
noise both nights, and lots of T-storm crashes second night.  Thank goodness
for the NB in the K3.

Station:  K3, Acom 2000A, 2L delta loop wire array, SAL-30, N1MM+.

Thanks to JE1CKA and JIDX staff and sponsors for sustaining this popular
contest. And of course thanks to all the JAs who called.