[3830] WAE RTTY N4CW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N4CW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 02:26:22 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC - USA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:22

   80:    0    0     0     0
   40:   55   55     0    63
   20:  180  180   119   102
   15:  134  134   176   114
   10:   81   81   109    54
------------------------------
Total:  450  450   296   333  Total Score = 284,382

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A real pleasure operating with Jim, W4TMO. This was a casual effort and we did
our best to have a good time. Too bad Mother Nature didn't cooperate; one
minute I was working Europeans Sunday afternoon on 20, the next minute they
disappeared! North American stations picked up the slack after that calamity.
Loads of good ops out there, making the contest most enjoyable!
Bert, N4CW