[3830] WAE RTTY N6HE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rayday@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N6HE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:57:49 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: S. Calif.
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    7          0     6
   40:   45         10    16
   20:   54         30    17
   15:  142        179    48
   10:    8         30     6
------------------------------
Total:  256   1    249    93  Total Score = 108,070

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

TenTec Omni VII, 500W amp, MicroKeyer II interface, WriteLog. OCF dipole up 25'
for 40-20-10M, rotatable dipole for 15M up 30', open-wire-fed 40M Cobra used
on 80M (burned up tha balun, though).

I was getting a lot of good sig reports on the RBN from all over the country,
but couldn't get a run started; what's up with that? Generally, where was
everybody? Only a few EU stations heard; for a while I thought it was going to
be a Worked No Europe contest.

Tnx, AA5AU, for the tip that people were a LOT more inclined to send QTC's
rather than receive them!

15M was my money band, with other bands blah (10M didn't even suit up until
right near the end on Sunday). Even the usual big-time JA openngs were the
pits.

Heard a lot on new calls to my RTTY experience - a warm welcome to you guys!

Still looking for how to get WriteLog to 1) send "PLS RPT QTC:10"
(1-9 macros all OK) and 2) wot to have WL in the "PLS RPT..." macro
send the QTC number needed 2 or 3 times instead of just once.

Bottom line, while I would have liked more activity, this is still my favorite
contest of all of them! Thanks DARC and to everybody who made it into my meager
log! See you all in the next one!!!
73, Ray N6HE