[3830] SS SSB NN7SS(K6UFO) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NN7SS(K6UFO) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:16:00 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20
   15:  20
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Only able to get on briefly on Sunday around 18z.
I was in San Francisco, remote to the NN7SS
station in WWA. 10m had a few, but very loud
signals. 15m was more packed, but not so strong
signals. I just S&Ped up each band until my time
was up. Glad I didn't have to do a full-time.
Thanks for the fun.

NN7SS (op K6UFO)

10m: C-31xr at 72ft
15m: C-31xr at 72ft
Elecraft K3 turned down to 5 watts.
Elecraft K3/0, RemoteRig, RemoteHamRadio.com
Writelog