[3830] SS SSB W6NS Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshaueter@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6NS Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 23:31:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 2.1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:   0
   15:  19
   10:   6
------------
Total:  25  Sections = 19  Total Score = 950

Club:

Comments:

Rig:  KX3 5.0w   Antenna:  Buddy Pole (dipole)  8 ft AGL.

First contest from my antenna restricted home.  The good thing a 1000 ft down
slope from north to east, less down slope from south to west south west. Bad
thing 500 ft rise from north to west south west a range of mountians from east
to south about 10 miles out.  This place is very quiet even with 2 115KV lines
two blocks away (low humidity is so good).

Had my eyes opened to what it must be like to contest the first time; used a
hand mic and headphones, laptop on lap not external keyboard (that is all
wrong).

See you next weekend from CA in the WW at the little pistol RV portable
station.

Thanks to all of you that took the time to hear my weak signals.