[3830] SS SSB K4QPL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4QPL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 02:21:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:    0
   80:  184
   40:  155
   20:  131
   15:   45
   10:   35
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The luxury of multiple Q's for every section is seldom seen in CW SS!
Amazing turnout from the midwest. Never worked so many 8's and 9's.
Voice and ears don't hold up well with SSB so I tended to turn off the
interstate runs and take the S&P backroads a lot in a part time effort. A
downer on rate but an overall relaxing weekend with new "K-line".
Thanks for all the Q's. Less QRM and frequency confrontations than usual. P-3
waterfall was a big help finding a run "channel".  I did enjoy asking
a guy claiming a "net" frequency on 20 what the net did and how many
members it had. He admitted there was no one else on frequency and to please
carry on! I never did get an answer as to the purpose of this so-called net
;-)

73,

Jim, K4QPL