[3830] SS SSB K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:46:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:40

------------
  160:    0
   80:  230
   40:  283
   20:  566
   15:   90
   10:   24
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  This was a very
happy weekend for our family as our son was married on Saturday morning.  I
managed to get in some hours between the wedding and parties and entertaining
out of town family and friends.  Bands were in pretty good shape and activity
seemed excellent. The sweep was easy.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me with
KU8E, W8FN, and PJ4LS as PJ4A in CQ WW CW M/S next weekend. We will be QRV
outside the contest as PJ4/home calls.  73, John, K4BAI.