[3830] SS SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 05:05:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:40

------------
  160:
   80:  167
   40:  223
   20:  474
   15:  241
   10:    8
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun (mostly). Murphy checked in at the end by getting RF into the
computer, causing it to lock up, finally had to turn the amp off for the last
two hours of the contest. With the computer locking up and then the amp turned
off the rate plummeted Sunday and I did not make my goals. Fortunately I had my
sweep early Sunday morning, tnx to KP2XX. Went to bed Sat nite with 82 mults
after getting RI, SFL and AR on 80 meters by 06:0z. 20 meters was my workhorse
band but 80 was a pleasant surprise with nice runs Sat evening. Tnx to all for
the Q's and to the ARRL for sponsoring my favorite contest.