[3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:25:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  296
   40:  647
   20:  450
   15:  281
   10:    5
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First attempt at SS in HP class. Everything went fairly well other than my 80M
Inverted Vee mysteriously failing; thank Bog for my DB36's 80M dipole. Didn't
think I would get the sweep until finally stumbling upon KP2XX relatively late,
on Dupeday (some people call it Sunday)... whew!

The recent, sad loss of Rich, KL7RA tempered moods this weekend; I for one will
miss the booming signal and engaging personality of KL7 "Radio
Alaska."