[3830] SS SSB K6GHA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6GHA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 03:47:11 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:   38
   40:   91
   20:  160
   15:  136
   10:   20
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Simply need to RUN! S&P gave me most sections (NL and WV were allusive this
year). But needed a better rate to get to where I want to be. Next year will be
the year to buckle down and give it an honest run!
 Thanks to all of the 'good ears gang' on the air who were able to pull out my
call or stayed with me when conditions weren't cooperating. I hope I returned
the favor to a few folks as well.
The broom is back in the closet... new house cleaning sweep planning begins for
next year!