[3830] CQWW CW 8P2K(8P6SH) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8P2K(8P6SH) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:36:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   48    11       28
   40:  146    16       68
   20:   90    22       58
   15:   86    17       53
   10:   83    18       28
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately CW is not my strong point but it is fun to work the CQWW and this
year was no different. In the absence of 8P5A it was good to be able to hand
out the 8P mult to deserving stations even though this was almost exclusively
an S & P operation.

No antenna on 160m so this was a 5 band contest. It was great to log W3LPL,
TI5M and CN2AA on all five bands while the likes of D4C, 9A1A, CR3L, DF0HQ and
K3LR missed on one band or another - really I missed them as I was S & P.

Lots of great ops but working with 100w was tougher than usual with all the
strong sigs across the band.

Main disapointment was poor propagation on 10m but I was trilled to work a
couple new countries on 80m. Hopefully confirmation is LoTW away.

Thanks for all the great QSO's. look forward to doing it again next year.

73 - Dean