[3830] CQWW CW VO1BQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1bq@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VO1BQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:37:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     2
   80:   36     5
   40:  251    13
   20:  139    15
   15:   92    13
   10:  123    10
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thought Condx were surprisingly very good.  Operated HP at 500W on Fri evening.
Sat I got on LP with 100W and did all my Sat Operating on with just the 100W and
my D3 Dipole and Wire for 40/80/160.  Sunday morning same thing but flashed up
the amp and ran 500 - 700W all afternoon.  Only intended to put a couple of
hours in on this one, but Condx were so good, I couldn't turn rig off :o)
Loaded up my 10,15,20,40,80M DXCC Ant on 160 last half hr of contest and
managed 6 Q's, 1 of which was VO1MP, but 2 of em were in Europe.  A good
weekend and my best contest results to date...  Operated Unassisted, mostly S
and P but had good luck with a few Runs.  Thanks for the Q's, I'll be back next
year :o)  73 Joe VO1BQ