[3830] CQWW CW N6HE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rayday@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6HE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:49:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SoCal
Operating Time (hrs): 26:00

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     2        3
   40:   79    18       31
   20:  105    24       45
   15:  256    30       72
   10:   39    10       18
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Whoo-hoo! Great Condx, great ops, and Murphy stayed away entirely. What could be
better?

TenTec Omni VII, MicroHAM MicroKeyer II interface, Alpha 87A,
"80"-40-20-10M: 40M OCF Hy-Power Dipole up about 25', 15M rotatable
dipole up 28'.

I always stay a bit on their frequency to listen to how my contesting buddies
are doing - this time I literally broke out laughing when I heard the pile-ups
on Gary AL9A - good grief, I don't know how he picked anyone out of all that
mess - it sounded like "The Running of the Bulls" through beer cans
three feet deep!!!

My "dig N6HE out no matter how long it takes" award this year goes to
S58N on 40M - he stayed so long getting my call in the S-2 sigs / QRM I was
hoping he'd quit so he could move on to more QSO's without me in his log - I
was starting to get embarassed - he just kept at it until we completed!!!
Thanks, Mike!!!!

I heard one CQ-ing op after not getting the call of a station after a looooong
time send "sri bad cw cq test...." (I agreed) I love it!

What's with some stations being locked up on CQ TEST for minutes on end with
hardly a gap - is their software locked up or did they take a potty break and
want to hold the frequency?

Personal best for me this year. I had a blast!!!!

Thanks for all the Q's - it's great to work all my contesting friends!!!

See yo in the next one,
73,
Ray N6HE