[3830] CQWW CW N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:51:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K2SS K8IA KC7V W9CF
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   39     9       11
   80:  252    27       72
   40:  972    36      118
   20:  705    38      124
   15: 1344    36      132
   10:  330    31       74
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of conditions being somewhat marginal, we had a lot of fun. Hats off to
three really terrific guest ops and my xyl Sandy N7RQ for her usual great chow.
She outdid herself again this weekend.

I can't say enough about the ops. Two of them are team members of continental
CQWW CW records. Dave K2SS was part of the PJ4B team holding the South American
record performance since 1999. Mike KC7V was part of the 9K2HN team that holds
the Asian record, attained in 2014. Our other guest op, Kevin W9CF has
developed his skills in a major way since we met him about five years ago. It
is great that these fine ops will come and operate with us at our humble single
tower contest station.

Tnx for all the qso's and fun.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club - N7AT